Different ePurchasing Tools for Different Purchasing Needs
The applicability of each tool depends on market and product features. Office supplies negotiations and strategic materials negotiations are not carried out in the same way. Therefore, ITbid includes different tools for each scenario.
- Reverse Auction
- Price-Visible Auction
- Rank-Visible Auction
- Rank-Visible Multi-Product Auction
- Multicriteria by relative points, rank-visible Auction
- Multicriteria by absolute points, rank-visible Auction
- Dutch Auction
- Sealed Bid Auction
- Request for Quotes (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Buyer Catalogue Based Negotiations (e-Tender MRO)
Choosing the adequate tool will depend on the product characteristics, the purchasing volume, the rivalry among suppliers, the specifiability and the contract's duration.
The election of the correct tool for each negotiation is a key point of the user's training, included in ITbid's Start-up services.>